This may be one activity you may need to clear up your mind and have some quiet time to catch up with yourself and at the same time have some new adventure. Well, if you are considering this activity you will need to carry some few things to make your fishing adventure a reality.You can carry out fishing in just any climate, be it hot or cold, but your need will be different depending on the climate zone you are in. We’ll look at what you need in a hot climate as well as what you’ll need in cold climate.
Let’s start with the type of clothing:
On Hot Climate
At summer or when it is hot, you may want to get into your shorts and vest, but this may not be a good idea. You will need a long sleeved shirt and a trouser with nylon material being that you’ll be under the sun for quite a long time a good covering over the skin will be ideal. Sun protective hat, to prevent you from the scorching heat. Sun gloves also are necessary to protect your hands from the heat. Fishing adventure may turn into a nightmare if you don’t protect your face, sun burn and skin cancer is the main problem, you can protect your face using a piece of cloth or handkerchief. For your face, you will also need sunglasses and a sun screen. For the feet good shoes that do not wet with light socks to absorb any moisture on your feet are right or sandals if you want to be simple.
For cold climate or fishing in winter, the following will come in handy:
- For the face, warm hat of synthetic material which can cover the ears.
- Hood type of sweater to keep the face covered with snow or rain.
- For your body, the under garments should be made of synthetic material as it can keep you warm even if you get wet.
- Waterproof pants are also good, remember to carry extra clothing in case you get wet.
- For your feet, synthetic material for socks and hiking boots (they are warm) For your hands, you may need heavy gloves also made from synthetic material.
- Needed tools line.
- Depending on the type of fish you want to catch, or the area you will have your fishing adventure, choose wisely the type of line to use, and carry an extra one too.
- Rod and reel
- Choose wisely the rod; stiff rods are good enough.
- You may consider having variety Bobbers.
- This will show you if the fish starts biting the line.
- Carry extra sinkers while trying to avoid the lead made one for environmental reasons.
- Plastic worms (you may vary the colors)
- Small first aid kit
- Line cutter or a pen knife.
- Any needed documents you may be required to give while fishing
- Any necessary medication you may need during your fishing adventure
- Something to eat if at all you may stay in the waters for long
- That’s enough to start you rolling for your fishing adventure. Good luck!
- You can as well remember to carry your camera to capture some good moments